Lots of big and small Salmon jumping at Tippy Dam above the coffer on Sept 27: I saw a 6 pound and a 17 inch Brown caught. Below the coffer, I got two 14 inch Browns and lost a bright 6 lb bright Coho or Steelhead on 10mm Yellow Spot on Painted Glo-Beads, Above the coffer, I also fair hooked a big salmon and caught an 11 inch rainbow on a new Brown Balanced jig tie. I was fishing not so deep under the bobber and only foul hooked one salmon. A Balance jig will hang horizontally and drift and jig naturally under a float or indicator. It can also be Fly Cast and swung or retrieved effectively.
- Balanced Intruder Jig
- Hook #4 jig 90 degree
- Head 4.5mm Black Brass Dumbbell eyes Balance tied to front of the jig hook
- Thread Black for tying body and eyes, Fire Orange 140D for colar
- Dubbing Black Peacock dubbing balls to support and spread Tail and Collar Marabou wraps
- Tail 2 turns of marabou, one strand Black Pearl Flashabou folded to each side
- Collar 4 turns marabou, two strands Back Pearl Flashabou folded to each side
- Body Black Peal Flashabou wrapped over black thread base.