Bead Paint Polish
Nail Polish, Priced slightly above what is in Dollar Stores. Most colors are glossy when painted on a bead and can make dark spots. Best used on white beads, shown here on 8mm White Glow Beads. Spin the bead on one side of the brush after wiping most of the polish back into the bottle. This will make lightly colored translucent beads. On a white Glow Bead, a light application of polish lets more light into the bead so more light comes out of the bead.
Standard size bottles, 15ml, 0.5 ounce.
Some Spot Colors as shown on the beads:
- #2 Medium Yellow Bead - UV Cerise Spot(14)
- #3 Chartreuse Yelo Bead - UV Orange Yellow Spot(10)
- #7 UV Lite Yellow Bead - UV Orange Yellow Spot(10)
- #8 UV Red Orange Bead - UV Chartreuse Green Spot(11)
- #10 UV Orange Yellow Bead - UV Neon Pink Spot
- #11 UV Chartreuse Green Bead - UV Red Orange Spot
- #13 UV Neon Orange Bead - UV Cherise Pink
- #14 UV Cerise Pink Bead - UV Chartreuse Yelo Spot(3)
- #15 Yellow Bead - UV Lite Blue Spot(16)
- Top Right Bead - UV Neon Orange Spot(13)