Bead Paint Polish
Nail Polish, most colors are glossy when painted on a bead and can make dark spots. Best used on white beads, shown here on 10mm White Glow Beads.
Wipe most of the Nail polish off the brush back into the bottle, then with the bead on a toothpick, spin the bead on one side of the brush. This will make lightly colored translucent beads. On a White Glow Bead, a thin application of polish lets more light inside to charge up the glow of the bead, so day or night, more light comes out of the bead.
Chartreuse spots take 2 coats or a white under spot.
Standard size bottles, 15ml, 0.5 ounce.
Some Color Combinations shown here on 10mm Glow White beads:
- Cheese Yellow, pale pink spot
- Chartreuse, orange #6 spot
- #6 UV Orange, UV pink spot
- #9 UV Yellowish Orange, UV pink spot
- #10 Pale Pink, #12 UV flame orange spot
- #11 UV Pink
- #12 UV Flame Orange, UV pink spot
- #15 Yellow Gel, #6 UV orange spot
- #16 UV Red Cerise
- #17 Real Red