4.5mm Glossy Mop Chenille 26 feet
Regular price $2.00
26 feet 4.5mm is a good size Chenille to use for Trout and Steelhead Mop Worms and Grubs. A furled chenille 2 inch tail with 4.5mm is the right sized for Steelhead, Trout, Smallmouth and large enough for most Largemouth and Walleye. Tie a bead head jig pattern if fly casting it.
- #1 Dull White on a #6 jig head, drifted under a bobber for Steelhead & Trout.
- #3 Blotchy Brown is 8 to 12 inches of randomly blotchy mixed Dark and Medium Brown alternated with shorter 2 to 6 inch stretches of lite Tan.
- #4 Purple Mix is Med Light, Medum & Dark Purple, 4 to 10 inches of each shade
- #21 Lime Mist is great as the tail on a #4 Chartreuse popper with rubber legs
- #22 Olive, Red Brown and Slate Brown is 2 inches of each color alternating.